As of now I have 5 days until I leave the country on my people to people trip to Spain, Italy, and France. I have a great group of delegates and can't wait for us to start our traveling times. I have so much to do and so little time to get it done in. I have some packing to do and probably should make sure I have everything I need together before Sunday night.
Tomorrow is our Bon Voyage party at Buca di Beppo! I know that the families are excited and nervous at the same time, but it will be a blast!
Jarred will be home with the kids and I can't wait to hear what happens while I am gone. So far I have made meatloaf for dinner and froze one and also made a lasagne to freeze. They will have a little bit of food to eat!
Stay tuned for more from me!
No comments:
Post a Comment