Called to His Purpose

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bon voyage

Well today was my Bon voyage party with my people to people delegation. We went to Buca do Beppo with each delegates family present. It was a lot of fun. One of my delegates dads even got me to try Calamari and it honestly wasn't bad. I also tried eggplant and I think I would rather have calamari. I leave in 4 days and I am excited! I have such a great group of students to travel with. Of course I will miss my lovely family! I know have this blogger app on my iPod so I will hopefully be able to blog while overseas. Of course that will depend on Internet services which is honestly horrible in Europe. Well goodnight and I will be back soon! 

By the way my whole family went to Buca and the kids did a wonderful job. Devin was so outgoing and welcoming, he fit right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment