Oh my goodness, I tried a mussel at lunch today. Evan, Paige, and Faith were all yelling to tell me to try it so I did. It was disgusting! That was at lunch so I did get pizza and watermelon though. Did you know: pizza margarita here means cheese pizza? I didn't until today.
Next we got to go on the Italian Metro to go to a place for our City Quest. This gave the delegates time to see the small city, but also to have some fun. We also got ice cream which the delegates can't stop talking about. After the city quest we had some shopping time and then headed back to the hotel for dome leisure time. Tomorrow we are going to Asissi and will be doing our service project with physically and mentally challenged children. I am so excited, this is right up my ally!

No comments:
Post a Comment