Called to His Purpose

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The beginning of the journey

So far it has been interesting. I arrived at the airport around 5:15am in order to get there before the delegates. I made it alright and even had my first delegate show up right after I did. I only have six, but a couple of minutes later I had a parent cone over and tell me that her daughter fell down the escalator. That is how it began! Getting out the first aid kit was crazy considering I had only been at the airport for like 10 mins, but hey things happen right. Next I had a delegate forget the lanyard and ID tag so I had to search my bag for that after I finally got checked in. Then another parent said their don forgot his journal. So he bought a notepad at the airport. The first incident turned into the girl in a wheelchair while at the airport and then walking into the plane. Hopefully get foot will heal quickly and there won't be any other issues. 

We are on the plane to Atlanta, GA now and will arrive in about 15 mins. It's nice that this plane has free wi-first on board! Now we are eating at TGIF!

There's the update for today. More later!

It wouldn't post when wrote so now I'm adding to it. We landed in Rome this morning and started our journey. We went to see the Collesium. It was really neat. Tomorrow is another full day so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment