Well Jarred and I have had three interviews so far for kids. We haven't been chosen as the family for any of them, but has scheduled another one for January 19th. We are always glad to have another interview, especially when it means starting our family, but they are so hard to go through just to get denied. This time we are going to have an advocate from our case workers office go with us. I hope that this advocate can help make people see how great we are. Everything works out for a reason and I know that, but it is hard to follow everything just to be saddened again.
We are talking about trying another thing to have our own kids. I have already done the basal body temperature thing, tried clomid, and have been to the doctor for check ups to make sure that everything was okay. The next step is to possibly try the IUI. These are not as important as IVF and may be something that we could do. This also means that we must start going back to the specialist that we had before and see what he has in mind. Please keep us in your prayers as we are going through all of this. It would be so much easier if we were rich and could just adopt a baby! Things aren't meant to be easy though huh?
We are back in school after our break and so far it has went well. We had a snow day yesterday and that was nice, but I always hate making them up. Jarred and I went around and got things going for our passports. We are both going to be people to people leaders. We are leading a group of students around six different countries with two other adult leaders. I think this will be a great time and especially since it is free.
Hope everyone has started the new year off right. Mine didn't start out very good, but I am hopeful that it will just get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment