Skyler is going to be a sophomore this year. He is looking forward to some of his classes but still doesn't like others. I can't believe he only has 3 years of high school left and will then be going to college.
Kenzi is growing up way to fast and getting so tall. She has become a spit fire little girl and has an attitude. She will be in 2nd grade this year and is very excited. She has just this year left in her current school and will then move on to the next one where she will spend 3 years and then to middle school. I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Devin is also growing and is very hyper without his medicine. He does a great job during the day and is really excited about going back to school. He was originally going to have the same teacher as last year but that has now changed. Devin is going into 1st grade this year. I think that he will enjoy the year and looks forward to everything that is coming up.
Landon is a happy little boy but man does he get angry about some of the craziest things. He will be going into "Devin's grade" according to him, which is Kindergarten. He is really excited about meeting his teacher and starting to go to school like his brothers and sister do. He will be full time now and is excited about that.
As the school year goes on we will get to see how the kids grow and become smarter. They all are so smart and really do a great job in school. Sporting events will come up and I can't wait to watch them playing. Hopefully this year I am better at updating my blog.
Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment