Called to His Purpose
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)
Saturday, December 6, 2014
Almost break time!
Well it has been a long time since I have made a post. I am in my 8th year of teaching and love it. My kids are now in 10, K, 1, and 2. They seem to enjoy school and are getting along great. I was afraid of how Landon would do being at school all day but he is doing great. He was recently out of school for two days and had our first overnight hospital stay on November 16/17. He had a really bd allergic reaction to an antibiotic he was taking. His fever got up to 102.5 and he was red all over his body. I was so scared. He thought the hospital stay was great though. Skyler has joined more at school this year and is in a chess club now. Kenzi is enjoying second grade and lives doing the activities they do. They are also starting a research project in class. Devin likes school and lives math. He just turned 7 and was able to celebrate at church with some friends and family members. We are now in the rush of getting ready for Christmas. We have two more weeks before our Christmas break and I have so many things to do and to wrap. Some of there favorite things: skyler lives the computer, Kenzi loves to read, Devin loves math and the planes movies, and Landon still loves cars. Landon is a funny guy also. His recent favorite phrase is "all nuts!" He also says dang a duck once in a while. Kids are so funny! That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment