Lesson for me: don't forget my skates EVER AGAIN!
Called to His Purpose
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Skating
So on July 12th I went skating for a Girl Scout skating party. I've been skating a lot in my life so I figured it be just another day at the rink. I forgot my skates and had to wear my sisters, which are two sizes too big, but everything was going great. My feet were hurting so I took them off but then it was time to race. The owner mentioned me racing and so I put them back on to race. I started on the back line because the other two weren't great skaters. Well I caught up but turned the corner too hard trying to make sure I didn't run over them. I ended up hitting the edge of the carpet, which is a step of sorts, and flew to the ground. Normally I would of just jumped on the carpet but I was going so fast that I couldn't slow enough not to hit the children up there so instead I tried to just raise a skate and miss it. I ended up getting one foot up in time ur my other foot hit and I bounced off the ground. I was able to get up but my left arm was killing me so I went to ER. Good news was that it's not broken nor was it dislocated however it still hurt to move. The doctor said that it could be a torn ligament so I will be making an orthopedic appointment to see what is wrong. Today my body is hurting more than yesterday. I hurt in far more places then I felt yesterday. Let's just hope that nothing else is wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment