Called to His Purpose
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)
Sunday, August 28, 2011
New one for us new parents
So today we had a new parenting experience. Yesterday we drove to my parents house to get the boys. I noticed that L was a little hot and took his temperature. It wasn't to bad, so I gave him some children's Tylenol and had him lay down and relax. I would say within two hours it had went back down and he said he was feeling better and ready to play. The rest of the night he did just fine.
This morning we get up and he seems fine, but just a little after he gets up from his nap he is feeling hot again. I take his temp and give him some Tylenol again. We get ready and leave so that we can go back home. We get about half way home and L pukes all over himself. This was new for us because we haven't had to deal with a sick kid yet. When he piled he was playing with the iPad and I told Jarred to grab it first. He did get it and somehow L had totally missed the iPad but the puke went everywhere else. Now we are home and he is feeling okay. His temp is down and he is just sitting with mommy. I need to weed our yard but I would rather sit with L. Oh well, it will get done sooner or later.
Daidra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment