Well, Jarred and I are going to be starting another school year on Thursday. Tomorrow, Tuesday August 16th is our first teacher day, but we were both at school today for meetings and had to take the boys to daycare again. It was kind of weird to not have them all day long and we both kept asking ourselves where they were and what they were getting into since we didn't hear them. I think/hope that as time goes on we will get use to it again. On the way to daycare this morning D said "Whenever you drive the trees go backwards." It was so funny! Then we went over a hill and he said "that hill scarred my belly." He has grown up so much in just the little time he has been with us. I don't want either him nor L to grow up anymore because they are so cute.
On another note, L is starting to get potty trained. He has been using the "little" toilet a lot and will sometimes tell us that he needs to go to the bathroom. It is so cute because he gets so excited about it. We are hoping that by September everything will be final and I will start using their names.
This school year has approached very quickly. Jarred is now in his 6th year of teaching and I am in my 5th year. Next July we will have our Masters of Education Degree completed and then will just focus on the boys and our teaching. We are also hoping to start the process of adoption for a little girl! Please keep us and everything going on with us in your prayers and we will do the same with our family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment