On Tuesday September 6th I started new charts with the boys. They are working on collecting stickers each week and then at the end of the week if they have 5-7 stickers they get to do something that they chose. D did okay for one of them until Sunday, but L did really good with them. He gets to go play at the park soon. Hopefully they will both get to understanding the charts a little more and they will do a lot better throughout the week now.
Well this weekend was jammed packed with things that we were doing. Friday night Jarred had to work the gate for the football game so we went to the game until half time and then we left and started our drive up to South Whitley, IN. We were driving there so that on Saturday morning we could go to the Fort Wayne Zoo with Jarred's family. We got to his parents house around 10pm and the boys were asleep so we took them down to their bed while we stayed up and talked to his parents. We got up on Saturday morning around 6:45 and by 7:20am we were on our way to Fort Wayne to eat at Cosmos. They have good breakfast foods and both of the boys ate A LOT of food. We left there and headed to the zoo, arriving there at 9:48am (according to the zoo receipt). We walked around most, if not all of the zoo, leaving around 12:45 or so. We had a lot of fun and the boys seemed to have fun. We then went to eat lunch at Hall's restaurant. It was really good and the boys ate A LOT again. Jarred and I were originally going to stay around until dinner time to go eat at Oriental Buffet, but we decided to go ahead and leave. We left and headed to my parents house, half way point, and stayed there for dinner. We left after dinner and came home.
This morning I had to get up and head to Frankfort for the freshman class float decorating. Before leaving I had to talk with D about poop that was all over the bathroom. Jarred said he found some on the toilet, that makes since because of getting off, but there was some on the tub also. D wouldn't tell me anything and I had to leave. When I got back Jarred told me later that D told him he wiped it on the side of the tub. We had dinner and I was taking him up for bed and making L use the toilet and found that there was poop smeared all over the floor in the bathroom also. This means that D was playing in his poop. YUCK! Hopefully he doesn't do that again. Now Jarred and I are going to relax before we go to bed in an hour or so.
Why is there no mention of the boys making their very own pizza with grandma? Not too mention how much D ate! I feel so left out....lol Love you guys to the moon and back....Love, Grandma
ReplyDelete