Called to His Purpose

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Silly Devin

Today Devin decided to stick his finger into his booster seat. It has a small hole on each side and he stuck his middle fingers through them. I still don't know how he did it, but they got stuck and he couldn't get them out. I finally went to get them out and had to yank pretty hard. I was afraid that his fingers would break. Luckily they didn't break, but a bunch of skin was torn off of each finger both sides. They were bleeding also. Once they were out he said "thank you mommy, but they hurt, and look I'M BLEEDING." Then he went crazy because of the blood.

After getting him bandaged up it was time for him to eat dinner. It is so funny to watch kids eat after putting bandages on. Have you noticed how little kids won't use the finger with a band aid? It is so funny and was funny, to watch him try to eat. Devin we love you, but man are you SILLY!





No comments:

Post a Comment