Called to His Purpose

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Early Nov. Happenings

Well today was the first day that Kenzi missed of school. She got sick during Devin's 5th birthday party and has had a fever since. Finally today it started dropping and looks a lot better also.

On Saturday Nov. 10th we had Devin's 5th birthday party. The theme was a Pizza Party. Each little kid got to make their own pizza with whatever toppings they wanted on it. Then I made big pizza's with toppings on it that I wanted or others did also. Some made their own pizzas and there were some interesting ones. Most of the time the kids were all playing outside in our backyard. The kids seemed to have a lot of fun and my kids were tired by the end of the day. Devin got a lot of stuff and loves all of it. We are so thankful for those who were here for his birthday party.

Since I had to stay home today with Kenzi I was able to get a lot of things done. We have Thanksgiving coming up soon and that will be here at my house. My family comes and cooks and enjoys a dinner for everyone. After thanksgiving we have Christmas and after Christmas we are going to be going to Disney World for a week. I was able to get our tickets ordered today. The hotel is booked, the rental car is booked, and we are excited and ready to go. The kids don't fully understand what the trip is about, but once we get there I think they will be so excited and hopefully worn out each day.

Skyler has joined many different clubs this year. He finished with spell bowl and did a good job. Now he is in speech club and pep band. I think later in the year he is going to join a few others, one being academic bowl.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention the new addition to our family. Sweetie is our lab/boxer mix that we added to our family about four weeks ago. She is a cute dog who is being a pain when it comes to potty training. She has been able to catch on to tricks like sit, lay down, shake, roll over, high five, and dance. She has gotten pretty big in the last few weeks and I can't wait to see how big she actually gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment