| all my kids |
Well, it has been a long time since I have actually posted anything. I don't remember the last time, but know that I have a lot more to share. I know that I posted about the two new kids in my last post. They moved in with us in December 2011 and shared Christmas with us. We have been very involved and been doing a lot together. The oldest boy is a great students and does a lot to help out around the house. He has started making some good friends and has started to feel like he belongs. He also has his first crush!
| Let's |
| New Playset with my niece and two kids! |
We have also got to celebrate a birthday and an anniversary. The oldest boy just turned 13 years old on July 1st and we had a swimming party for him. I think he ended up having a fantastic time and everyone that came seemed to enjoy it also. Thanks for coming and helping us to celebrate his birthday. Jarred and I also celebrated our anniversary which was on July 1st. To celebrate both his birthday and our anniversary we went out to eat at Olive Garden on the way home from Anderson. We had a great dinner.
Hopefully this post updates you a little about what we have been up too. The last thing I would like to let everyone know is that the two who moved in with us should be adopted within the next two weeks. We are excited about this and ready to finally have them as our own.
Daidra
No comments:
Post a Comment