Called to His Purpose

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)

Monday, April 2, 2012

How things change!

Well there are six of us now, we have a lot of fun. We were just on spring break, but we didn't do much at all. On Tuesday we did go see a lawyer and start the adoption process for S and K. We even got to go ahead and sign the petition for adoption, which was really fast considering we didn't get that for at least four months after starting with Devin and Landon. Jarred and I were also able to have a date night. We went and ate at Spageddies with Allie and then Jarred and I went to see The Hunger Games. It was a great time.

The end of our spring break was crazy. We went to see Yogi Bear on Saturday morning. Afterwards we decided to go to the park. We were there for about ten minutes and then had to go to ER because Landon's foot got stuck in the slide. He ended up having a hairline fracture in his leg.

Jarred and I have been working with Devin on riding a bike. We have a little red bike that he has been using and we started working with him on Saturday afternoon. He was able to catch on and we would push him a little. He would then pedal for a little bit but fall after a few minutes.  On Sunday we worked for a little longer and Devin finally caught on. Jarred was working with him at that time and it was neat to see. I then started working with him and teaching him how to do it on his own. I showed him how to put one pedal down and push with his other foot. He then he started pedaling on his own. It was so neat to see. Today I was working with him again and he was actually able to ride for a while. 

Today I took Landon to the doctor to get his cast. Out of all of the colors he chose red. Today was also the first day back after spring break, but I wasn't able to go because of taking Landon to the doctor. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.

Well I guess I have updated everyone enough for today. Write to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment