Called to His Purpose

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)

Monday, March 7, 2011

First Day Home Alone

Today was the first day I have been alone with the boys all day long. We got up around 7:30 or so and they ate breakfast. They then just got to play with their cars and stuff downstairs. I had to change the younger one of course because of going number two in his diaper. I also decided to potty train the older one now and then will work on the younger one when the older one is done. The younger one hasn't showed to much interest yet, but the older one does. He has done a great job all day so far. The case worker that Jarred and I have from the children's bureau came to visit today. While he was here the boys played, talked, and ate a snack. They liked having a visitor. I ask the older boy every fifteen minutes or so if he has to go to the bathroom. While my case worker was here I asked him and he said no. I said "remember don't get woody wet." My case worker thought I was saying something nasty at first. I had to explain that his big boy pull-ups have woody and buzz light year on them. It was hilarious.

Finally I was able to feed them lunch. The boys love eating sausage and eggs so that is what we had. After lunch it was nap time, so right now they are sleeping. When they wake up we are going to go to WalMart. The boys love going there, but we also need to get some juice, bananas, and grapes. They are excited about our trip to WalMart.

I am so glad that they are finally moved in. We didn't have to worry about taking them back down south on Sunday and that was great. The boys and I went to Anderson to visit with grandma, grandpa, aunt day day (Daisha), and Christina. We all went bowling! The boys did a great job. The older boy scored a 122 by his self. We had the bumpers up and a neat thing that they could use, but he did an awesome job, especially since he got 2 strikes! The younger one did great also. He scored an 86 with help from my dad. The love grandma and grandpa Gordon plus there aunt Daisha, and aunt Devoney.  I can't wait until they meet the Jagger side!

No comments:

Post a Comment