Called to His Purpose

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)

Monday, November 8, 2010

Time to start

I have so many family members who have started a blog that I thought it was about time that I started keeping one also. I will try to update my blog at least once a week. Of course everyone knows how that works most of the time. This blog will serve as another way for me to inform all of our family and friends about how our journey is going.

Most of you already know that Jarred and I are in the adoption phase. We are searching for the perfect family and know that god has one for us somewhere. We did have our first opportunity to interview for a sibling group of two boys. It was a new experience and one we will remember. However, we were not the chosen family. So many kids out there need help and we are just the ones to do it. 

Jarred and I have also started classes for our master degrees. We started on October 23rd and they seem to be going okay. This is an important journey for us and one that is going to take time and strength. We will hopefully graduate by December of 2012 and know that this will help us in our career. 

Again, thanks for reading and hopefully updates will come often!

Daidra

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Daidra! It will be fun to follow you and Jarred on your journey. Best wishes and good luck...hopefully, when the time is right, you will get that family that you both so want!! <3

    ReplyDelete