Called to His Purpose
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NKIV)
Saturday, July 6, 2013
It's been a while I know
Well I am still traveling with the delegation. Today they went to their home stay families and the leaders are at a hotel. They didn't have families for us. We have three nights here and then we go to Barcelona for a night followed by Zaragoza for a night and lastly Madrid for a night. I am excited to be almost done because I am so homesick. I miss my husband and my kids. I also miss my church family and all my family and friends. Tomorrow will be a beach day for us hopefully here in Mataro, Spain. Later!
Labels:
Home stay night 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment